Monday, August 20, 2012

"Turquoise and Caicos" Review



If you  haven't heard of this turquoise color from Essie, you must have been living under a rock. I heard about this color from just about every beauty guru on Youtube. From all of the positive feedback I knew I had to try it out. I visited EVERY store in my area looking for this color. Recently my friend found it at CVS and gave it to me as an early Christmas present. I think now that everyone has gone out and bought it, it will be easier to find. Now for the review: I love it! This color is definitely a turquoise but nothing too wild or crazy. It looks more blue than green and vice versa in different lighting. It reminds of a beautiful Tiffany blue. It matches just about anything you wear so this would be great for any lazy people like me. Best of all, it's Essie so I knew that the quality would be great. All in all, I recommend this color to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment